Delhi Pain Management Centre in association with the Aesculap Academy, Germany conducts 3-Day, 1-Week and 2-Week Hands-on pain management fellowships. These fellowships are organized every month and 4 trainees are selected for each batch based on their experience and interest in the specialty of Pain Medicine.
These Fellowships are structured courses covering basic sciences, clinical pain medicine, radiology, physical medicine and all allied specialties associated with Pain Medicine. The course consists of didactic lectures, live demonstrations, video presentations, and hands-on experience on patients.
At the end of the course, the candidate is assessed and a Fellowship certificate is awarded on successful completion. A well-stocked library is available round the clock for all participants during the course days.
3- Day Programme (3 working days): INR 20,000 for Indian nationals | USD 400 for international candidates
1-Week Programme (7 working days): INR 35,000 for Indian nationals | USD 600 for international candidates
2-Week Programme (12 working days): INR 50,000 for Indian nationals | USD 800 for international candidates
Course fee includes charges for all training material, participant kit, and lunch on all days. Does not include boarding and lodging.
Location: Delhi Pain Management Centre locations across Delhi NCR
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pain Management Interventions covered during the course
- Intra articular injections (knee, shoulder, elbow, heel etc)
- Trigger point injections
- Intravenous infusions (Xylocard, ketamine)
- Phenol/alcohol injections for trigeminal neuralgia
- Transforaminal epidural/cervical epidural
- Ozone discectomy
- Synvisc-One injection for knee
- Root/caudal/facet/median branch block
- Sympathetic Ganglion Block (Coeliac/Impar/Stellate)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection
- IV Remicade infusion
- BOTOX injection
- Lumbar sympathectomy
- Radiofrequency lesioning
Pain Medicine: A speciality in it own right
Concept of a Pain Management Centre
A Clinical Approach to a patient with Pain
History taking, patients assessment & pain measurement
Pharmacotherapy in pain management
Pain spectrum – Acute & Chronic Pain. Nociceptive, visceral & neuropathic & pain
- Neuropathic Pain and Management of Common Pain Conditions
- Management of Head & Neck Pain
- Management of Fibromyalgia
- Cancer Pain Management & Palliative Care
- Principles of Radiofrequency (RF). RF ablation of :
Superior hypogastric plexus
Principle of fluoroscopy and its application in pain management
Spinal cord stimulation in different painful conditions
Intrathecal drug delivery system for pain & spasticity management
To enroll, kindly fill up the form below. We will get back to you by email in 48 hours maximum with the next steps to confirm your step.